Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Hey.
· Bandung: The Planning
· Post Bandung.
· Life as it is.
· Unfortunate.
· Ramadhan :)
· May 2015.
· Innocent fling.
· Wait, what?
· how do I start this?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

At Rest.
Sunday, August 23, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I understand that it takes a lot to truly understand someone.

Even yang dah kenal lama pun tak semestinya kenal betul-betul.
I've been trying, giving my level best in all the relationships I am in,
for friendship or more.

at times, I got tired.
Penat nak kejar orang.
Penat making the first damn move.
but at the end, takdek pape.

so I had enough.
Whatever happens, shall happened.

Penat nak puaskan hati semua orang,
tapi at the end, no one took good care of mine.
Baik sangat salah, tak baik pun salah.
HERGH -_-
and makin tak faham dengan orang yang ada crazy mood swings.
like what's wrong with you gais?

Work has been really stressful.
Some customers are so hard on us verbally that I just lost it - with crying.
I actually cried again at my table, eyes all red and swollen like mice.
and my CEO actually comes up to us (Anis and Izzah who were comforting me)
and offered me doughnuts hahahaha

Thanks boss! :D

tak dilupakan jugak my Mens Physique Malaysia contribution online is finally upppp!
I'm beyond stoked although my photo isn't that glamorous bahahaha
(need professional help here. Uhm -- Nik? Sam?)



I look like a potato ._. 




Delivered the good news to the boys that i've interviewed few months back on their interviews.
Alhamdulillah, all are really happy with the outcome HEHE
and I found out that Kuizz just released a super catchy song here.
SO ADDICTIVE K, GUYS! go give it a spin!


Ah it feels so good when I am so stressed in the beginning and it all gradually turned out a-o-kay at the end of the post. #positivevibesonly

Till then peeps! x