Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Life as it is.
· Unfortunate.
· Ramadhan :)
· May 2015.
· Innocent fling.
· Wait, what?
· how do I start this?
· drip.
· Hullo!
· Babeicious: The New Organic Skincare!


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Post Bandung.
Sunday, August 9, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So, I just got back from Bandung. It was indeed an eye opener. The people dekat sana ada yang lagi susah dari kita :( Pergi sana memang completely unplanned. Bajet lari sikit la, but alhamdulillah we made it. Selamat pergi dan kembali ke tanah air. I went there for sightseeing and only for the food whereas the two other girls sibuk shopping. Hahahaha. Oh well. Nak cerita pun takdek masa lagi. Even my Singapore entry pun dah berabuk wehhh ;_; how to be a good blogger liddis?

My laptop is now with my brother. Dah jadi macam harta dia pulak since I am using the office laptop. -__- Decided i should back up all my docs and photos in case the laptop went crazy. Masa pun tak banyak sebab sekarang ni dekat office kinda understaffs. So, kena multitask a lot. So, it is always work and then home. Socialized pun dekat office je. And occasional texting and what not.

Nak update pasal life these days kena betul-betul sit down and then pour everything out. Baru best.

Till then, peeps x

Labels: , ,