Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· At Rest.
· Hey.
· Bandung: The Planning
· Post Bandung.
· Life as it is.
· Unfortunate.
· Ramadhan :)
· May 2015.
· Innocent fling.
· Wait, what?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Turning 23.
Monday, September 21, 2015 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

When I was 13, I wish I can be 23.
Now I am 23, I wanna go back to being 13.

It has been a crazy month that I do not have time to blog at all! Selalu blog mesti emo bahahahaha #lempangdirisendiri sorry okay, I have my moments. lol anyways, I have been doing okay, I guess.

Cuma pening pasal kereta, but that's normal. So fucking annoying with the arrangement made by the insurance company. Please la eh. It's not that i didn't pay. I paiddddd every month dammit. Hergh.

Okay okay, not gonna be emo. 

My birthday this year was slightly eventful. All because it is also the last day for my warehouse manager. so agak confused disitu, hati berbelah bahagi. I am generally in a happy mood (because duh, it's my birthday lol) and I was channelling good vibes alllll the way. Plus this year i found out that I am sharing my birthday with Sai. Hi Husaini! *waves excitedly ehehehe Anis got me birthday presie which are three EOS lip balm from US. *cries* dari dulu nak beli, but didn't find it that important. Hehehe Balqis pun bagi my first EOS. Thank you geees! <3 

Wishes flooded my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp. Thank you everyone for the warm wishes. You know who you are :)

Turning 23 is what I need in this life. A whole new direction on how to lead my life, and I am never happier, alhamdulillah. I've restarted my tabung balik and so far so good. gigih gila put aside cash before I go to to work everyday, I can't believe it lol

Work wise is better now. I am finally done with my second company manual (!!!!) and this time is for the micro management for CS department. So proud of myself! hehe although obviously need to add in more information inside, but overall I am a happy girl. :) Thanks Mel for trusting me to do the manual. (More like I offer myself to do it hahahaha but you get the picture right?!) 

I am getting the hang of having colleagues around, basically know everyone's name already at the office. Suka channel by good vibes by hugging everyone (I am also in need of comfort other than in food form hehe)

I vow that I will improve to be a better person everyday inshaAllah :)

Jaga makan, jaga hati jugak. So....what's for dinner? Hahaha