Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Kasih Sayang
· It has been a while.
· #1210
· 2015 - Say Whaaaaaat?
· Priorities.
· Perspective.
· Growing Up.
· November Movember
· It Doesn't.
· Bandung: Day 4 & 5


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

A Quick One.
Friday, March 18, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I had the longest month to date.

Everything seems so slow yet passed by so quickly. The week finally ended and I am actually at Anis' right now, blogging.

We're going to Sungai Pisang tomorrow to enjoy some water sports activities together and of course Anis had to drag me to join as well! (kidding, i love ya gee) I was actually planning to join but due to mid month financial crisis (what's new, Atika?) so I hold back.

But she insisted I followed anyways so it's like a treat for yours truly hehe thanks Anis!

My sister finally finalized when she will be having her wedding. Basically 12 months from now, so a lot of times to prepare me think. Kakak dia ni busy kerja and what not je lah haha

Suddenly I had a major throwback during my college years. Rasa rindu pulak during our care free years (basically kena fikir nak lulus exam je) tapi tak rindu sangat the people lol

I am looking to venture out more with my freelance writing, so right now, I'm also looking around. After it's all gonna be black and white since it's business y'all. Everyone needs to survive. Kuizz emo gila wei bila I told him about my freelance payments yang berterabur tu. grr

Oh yes, nak cerita jugak.

If you're reading this, I'm not sure what you have in mind, but it is very childish of you to just unfriend me on social medias macam tu. dah la tetiba tuduh i tengah-tengah pagi buta =_= but whatever la, I hope you do realized yang I don't have time to do those kind of things. Seriously, what benefit do I get? Being the favourite? Koserrrrr.

Dah la, nak buat puppy chow now.

Bye! 

Labels: