Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Surreal.
· Hit me baby one more time
· A Quick One.
· Kasih Sayang
· It has been a while.
· #1210
· 2015 - Say Whaaaaaat?
· Priorities.
· Perspective.
· Growing Up.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Recap - half past 2016
Wednesday, July 27, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So, January till June have passed for the year.

Here are some of the things that I remembered:

  • I didn't have luck with tyres. Asyik bocor / pecah / sooooooo annoying wtf asdfghjkl ;;
  • Finally got myself something from Sometimes. a Piko-piko bagpack (thank you bosses!)
  • Hazim introduced me to this app called spending tracker - it has been SO helpful! mad love!
  • Finally moved to Kota Damansara (big warehouse move, guys hehe)
  • My sister graduated and I attended the convocation. Brought back bittersweet memories
  • I join a new NGO established by Athif, one of my primary classmates. It's called @isiperutmy .Check them out here, guys! Went to my first donation drive for the year.
  • Did donation drive on monthly basis and donated them through Kak Miza under Sukarelawan Klang im4u :)
  • Jumpa this one clothes donation bin at Seksyen 17 Shah Alam! so excited! hehe
  • Went to Sungai Pisang with Anis in March to do watersport activities wee
  • Meet up with Cherrie and Jo Yee after such a looooong time
  • Celebrated my one year with FV! (haven't gotten the time to blog about it! *gasp )
  • Celebrated my one year (plus plus) with Men's Physique and met with some really good looking men ahaha
  • .....still on Tinder lol
  • MY SISTER GOT ENGAGED WOOHOO!
  • Trying to get my shit together.
  • Finally got a proof reader for my novel yayyyy so working on illustration now heh
  • I just realized that I can tolerate vegetables now. weeuu #cleaneating lol

Wow, when I look at it, my life is pretty much work all the way. Not much social life except for hanging out with friends and well - that's about it.

If you wanna know more, you can always follow me on Instagram at @atikasikun heeee :)

p/s: too lazy for photos too lol

till then, folks x



 

Labels: ,