Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Recap - half past 2016
· Surreal.
· Hit me baby one more time
· A Quick One.
· Kasih Sayang
· It has been a while.
· #1210
· 2015 - Say Whaaaaaat?
· Priorities.
· Perspective.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Count Your Blessing.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I am done with work and dinner and here I am, jotting down my thoughts.

I have been meaning to write a lot of things that have been going on in my life, but I didnt get the chance too. Most of the time I'll be working or spending time with my loved ones.

I am actually in a phase whereby I am in dilemma. I dont know why but I am not able to perform my utmost duty as a Muslim very well. Sigh. Not that I cant, it is just that I cant push myself to do it. And every single time I will punish myself for not doing so.

I dont blame anyone but myself. I am already 24, and are definitely capable of thinking whats right and what wrongs. At work, I will be swamped with work and by the time I am done, the prayer time will be over.

Lalai.

YES, LALAI. I honestly didnt find the importance of praying, even until today. I always questioned Him, "WHY?" At this point of time, I have so many things happening, so much on my plate. I asked him, "Why do You let things happened to my family?" "Why I can't get the things I worked so hard for?"

I never got the answers. I sometimes cried in my sleep when I am too stressed out, not knowing what to do. I am really afraid to open up more all because I am afraid of being judged, even unintentionally.

KIFARAH. Mak selalu sebut KIFARAH. But I, for a fact do not believe in that. People fucked things up for other people or you fucked your life on your own.

I am turning 24 in a few weeks time and I am afraid. I do not know what the world has for me, and I dont plan to find out just yet.

My ultimate goal in life at the moment is to be debt free by the age of 30. I have my student loan and my car loan now to work on that.

I think my rizq is definitely not financial wise. I have parents which I can see every day, my siblings who get on my nerves most of the time and my other personal long terms goals to be fullfilled.

Right now, I just want to improve on my mental and spiritual health and I shall start by not skipping any prayers, inshaAllah.

Please pray for me. You can do this, Atika.

xx


Labels: , ,