Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· September
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 2
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 1
· "I'd like to take care of you."
· Being Nice.
· So Lit.
· Ain't Happening.
· Count Your Blessing.
· Recap - half past 2016
· Surreal.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

14 September.
Thursday, September 22, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
I turned 24 on 14 September and I am just the happiest on that day :)
 
 
mini birthday celebration on the night before by the fam bam;
and my first ever birthday cake from BR! (thanks Edy too!)
 
John Lee;
for the call on the night before
 
Sai;
for spending our birthday countdown together over bingsu
 
My friends all over the world -
Arisha, Adrian, Nadiah, Gary and more;
for the song and well wishes *hugs
 
My girlfriends;
thank you for your wishes ♥
 
my #cssejati girls;
for being my friends after work :)


the forever amazing #fvteam;
thank you for being the greatest second family :) the song and wishes was indeed touching -
Thank you so much for the awesome year being with all of you :D


to those who sang for me;
thank you for making the birthday song memorable enough :D
 
Megat;
thank you for the Bulbasaur :3


to those who treated me with the meals;
you guys knows the way to my heart lol!



Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat friends;
for the lovely birthday wishes :DDD


I have to say,
this is the BEST birthday celebration to date! ♥
 
A year older and hopefully wiser :)



*throws confetti*



Labels: , ,