Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 2
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 1
· "I'd like to take care of you."
· Being Nice.
· So Lit.
· Ain't Happening.
· Count Your Blessing.
· Recap - half past 2016
· Surreal.
· Hit me baby one more time


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

September
Tuesday, September 13, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

In a few hours time, I will turn a year older. I must say, being 23 has been nothing but interesting. I've had my fair shares of all the negatives; heartbreak, emotional breakdowns, screamin' bloody murder in the inside and so much more.

I told myself that I will grow out from this wall I have been building against other people. Everyone see the happy bubbly Atika and I'd like to stay that way from today onwards :)

I have certainly moved on from all the previous flings I've had and I now only have eyes on one person rn. We have recently been talking and texting, and most importantly he sends me snaps every now and then. We'll see how it goes :)

I love saying words of endearments with the people I care about and I will continue saying it. I am going to work harder to fix myself emotionally, physically and spiritually.

Gonna get my car fixed properly on my off day and decided not to go forward with my Hammam plan yet. But isokay, Atika. Soon, hopefully. :) After my car, it's gonna be my novel. It's 90% done and waiting for Maya to finalize them by the end of the month.

Lepas novel siap, boleh submit the manuscript to the available publishing houses inshaAllah, amin! Waiting for good news before the year ended :))

After that, I am going to Hanoi in November. Tiket tak beli lagi sebenarnya so taktau lagi boleh pegi ke tak lol Boss Shanthi asked to buy tickets to Sapa but it will costs me about 3k in total. Yikes :/ so kena fikir betul-betul. Payment for my freelance works pun sendu je sekarang. So kena mintak dia bayar lagi so that I can cover my expenses there.

So far those are my only plans for now. I am probably gonna be spending my birthday night alone for now. No plans yet.

Happy birthday in advance, Atika ❤


Labels: , ,