Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· 14 September.
· September
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 2
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 1
· "I'd like to take care of you."
· Being Nice.
· So Lit.
· Ain't Happening.
· Count Your Blessing.
· Recap - half past 2016


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

#AFxTZ: How Did It Go Down
Monday, October 24, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
So some of you might have heard - my colleague and good friend, Anis is finally engaged, Alhamdulillah :)
 
For the people who doesn't know, Anis is my colleague in FV and we bonded really well after work thanks to her wits and funny puns most of the time.
 
 
I am not sure whether it is best for me to tell how they met, but I am somehow their cupid LOLOLOL okay gonna staph, now. If you know Anis, she is the complete opposite of me. She is reserved in the sense that she shares things with people she is already comfortable with. When she told me about TZ, first thing that I told her that do not make him the rebound guy, but she assured me he isn't. TZ is SO nice to her, guys and she was such a rebel with him loooool Alas, I am truly happy for her.
 
The talk we had about jodoh and what not and it worked well with her (with few heartbreaks, but it's all cool now yo) I got ready early for her engagement ceremony and was so excited to see her in full make up on hehe :)♥
 
It was a well done deal and now I can't wait for her wedding pulak! Yayy! 
 
 
 
Congratulations, Anis :)

 
 

I am writing this down so that I will never ever forget about this day.

Till then,

xx
Atika