Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· How I Get My Money Sorted
· #AFxTZ: How Did It Go Down
· 14 September.
· September
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 2
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 1
· "I'd like to take care of you."
· Being Nice.
· So Lit.
· Ain't Happening.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

STAPH
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I think I've come to a point in life where I am too tired for constant human interactions and prefer being alone a lot more. The past 10 months have been very eventful for me in terms of meeting and getting to know new people.

I am tired of wanting to get the best out of the things I hope for but expectations kill, ya know? I rather be alone these days with my books and I think I've used up my social interactions quota for the year. Haha!

This whole coming week I've decided to not go for any Tinder meet ups or out with my friends (unless invited) and try not to initiate any self invitations. Hehe :)

I am so done feeling needed and left out at the same time and will follow the flow. It is kinda hard these days because I am such a social butterfly, but I'll live.

I am currently reading this book which I borrowed from Anis:





It is SO good, guys.

Totally recommending it to everyone bahaha!

Especially those who are so clueless in regards to this hibby jibby (like me) plus it is co-written by Aziz Ansari, so why not right?

Dah la, penat nak tulis.

Good day, everyone! x

 

Labels: ,