Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· USS Singapore Trip - April 2015
· Meeting Steve Cook
· STAPH
· How I Get My Money Sorted
· #AFxTZ: How Did It Go Down
· 14 September.
· September
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 2
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 1
· "I'd like to take care of you."


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Mad.
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I woke up this morning that I feel like I want to scream bloody murder to everyone.

No, not the time of the month.

I am just so annoyed at everything and everyone, that I prefer to shut myself out for the day. Pretty much embarrassed myself in front of the whole team on socmed, but I'll tell that story another day.

My happy-o-meter is depleting and I am craving for hugs more than ever now :( The nights are lonely and I told myself to not overspend this month, so no going out and all that (unless you wanna treat me! hehe). I am not on the verge of depression or anything, I just feel...empty.

I know it will eventually be bound to happen when I cut ties or interact less with people on my social media accounts. I am trying to not think about it so much and let the butterfly effect grew on me.

Perhaps one day I'll be gone forever from social media, who knows right?

I feel so proud that I didn't go out for the entire week after work last week, except for ice cream with Sundar, and I do plan to do the same thing this whole week. Not in the mood of seeing anyone plus I am saving up hehe.


But it's alright :) I think I prefer my days go by like this and not worrying about things that don't matter.

Ignorance is bliss.

 

Labels: ,