Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· 2016 - How It Went By
· Mad.
· USS Singapore Trip - April 2015
· Meeting Steve Cook
· STAPH
· How I Get My Money Sorted
· #AFxTZ: How Did It Go Down
· 14 September.
· September
· Don't Mess With Melaka Part 2


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

"Do we really need to to this?"
Wednesday, January 11, 2017 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I've been thinking a lot lately about how I wanted to be well-known, like famous kinda of thing.

To tell you the truth now, it's really tiring at this point of time.

I am always stressing out what to post on my social media pages and unbeknown to me, I am actually seeking for approval for whatever I am posting up on my profiles.

Stressful, innit? The answer is YES.

I read somewhere that this is actually one of the issues by millennials these days and sadly, it is also happening to me. Being an extrovert myself, it shouldn't be hard for me to gain audience from the things I posted online right?

You got it all wrong. IT IS SO HARD.

Especially when you're also fighting some self-esteem issues within you as well. It's not a healthy thing to do and I am actually seeking professional opinions about this. (by professional, I am my doctor friends ahaha) Lately, I have been feeling quiet lonely. I do things on repeat and they are the same routine everyday.

Got iFlix to accompany me most of the time, but faulty pulak sekarang (UPDATE: IT'S BACK WORKING! so I am good, guys haha)

I am still having trouble saving up but trying my best to hold back the things I wanted to buy / eat / etc and lemme tell you it is not easy.

But I am working towards that goal this year, planning to save up at least RM6k by December. #prayforAtika

but then again guys....I wanna shop...eat out with my people....travel maybe within Malaysia :(

Isokay then, I'll figure it out sooner or later haha

x

Atika

Labels: ,