Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Seriously, Universe?
· #Flydol2017
· What I Want To Do in 2017
· "Do we really need to to this?"
· 2016 - How It Went By
· Mad.
· USS Singapore Trip - April 2015
· Meeting Steve Cook
· STAPH
· How I Get My Money Sorted


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

End of February
Monday, February 27, 2017 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
HAPPY MONDAY, PEEPS!

I am currently free from emails and calls (as of now) and I thought why not pen down what I have in mind to kill my boredom?

So, I've decided to put my blog on private. Nothing excites me anymore for me to write em down here. Plus, It has been dying and out of words for quite sometimes.

Life has been busy with work and what not.

Ili has been crowned as the #Flydol2017 winner and Samantha is the new Miss Universe Malaysia 2017. It is so surreal, considering I know both of them personally (nak jugak bahahaha) I am trying to get back on my routine, especially when it comes to performing solat.

Sekarang ni cuba nak solat on time or tak pun awal waktu.

Cuba berubah ke arah kebaikan HEHE.

Right now, Abah is doing Kaknyah's room. Dah nak siap rasanya tapi taktau bila boleh move in la kan. I am actually already tempted burning my sister's clothes rn because she is such a hoarder LOL but I keep calm and just counting days when she can finally move into her own room.

But now we just got a new news. Adik is going away for quite sometimes untuk belajar agama and that means the house is gonna be really quiet.

I didn't tell a lot of people but what is currently happening in my family, but we've been having some family issues (which I don't find the need to address pun) and Alhamdulillah, we finally reached a mutual agreement.

Despite how broken our hearts were when we found out, I think it is for the best. Semoga adik jadi lebih baik, inshaAllah.

Seriously tho guys, it's not easy being in someone else's shoes. Especially mine. I am going through emotional and mental torture that not many understand.

But I know deep down, I am a strong person and I can get through the storms any given days.

 
x
Atika