Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· End of February
· Seriously, Universe?
· #Flydol2017
· What I Want To Do in 2017
· "Do we really need to to this?"
· 2016 - How It Went By
· Mad.
· USS Singapore Trip - April 2015
· Meeting Steve Cook
· STAPH


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

#3
Thursday, March 2, 2017 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So.....I met this guy on Tinder and he seems nice.

STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES, GEEZ.

After texting here and there, we kinda made it official? I mean he called me his girl and stuffs. I am not being skeptical or anything, but I am still in the getting to know you phase, you know what I'm sayin'?

Which made me ponder upon the Tinder matches I've encountered the past one year and also the guys that I met since my break ups.

I know it sounds sad when a girl kept talking about the encounters she faced with the opposite gender, but as a girl (who is actively seeking), I kinda feel the same thing too.

but it's alright, I am cool with it.

Maves and I have been talking about this boy issue I've been experiencing since forevah. It's annoying and I want to get it off my head, seriously. It is safe to say that I think I know what are the two things that have been bugging my mind lately.

I get emotionally attached way too easyyyyy.

I am not kidding, guys. The moment I got to know someone new, most of the time, there will be a scenario in my head where we both walking down the aisle, hand in hand and ya know, all the jazz.

FML.

I forgive people way too easily too.

When they treat you like shit, but you still think it's okay being in touch with them. Yes, I have that perangai that I cannot get rid off until now. Always too nice to everyone. But recently, I have been learning on not being way too nice because people can take advantage of you easily too.

I learned this along the course of meeting the guys of Tinder and let me tell you, scary okay. Paling scary has to be those yang message you and all, and then bila jumpa rupa-rupanya nak ajak you join MLM.

what.the.flying.fuck.

Of course, I declined nicely (emphasizing on the nice part because I use my diplomatic skills to get out of the situation) and boy, I immediately delete him off my phone and on my Tinder account too. Scary doh.

I think tu je lah kot? Cos I could write more but couldn't be bothered hahahaha when I got the time, I'll probably pen down more of my thoughts here since it's no longer viewable to public.

Ni dah March ni, I sakit kepala fikir pasal duit pulak (always)

p/s: Hopefully me and Shan gonna last long (enough for me to seriously settling down) I do hope he's the one. InshaAllah, amin.


x
Atika

 

Labels: