Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Bliss.
· Priorities
· default
· #3
· End of February
· Seriously, Universe?
· #Flydol2017
· What I Want To Do in 2017
· "Do we really need to to this?"
· 2016 - How It Went By


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Counting my blessing.
Sunday, May 7, 2017 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
April has ended and May is here and truthfully, I think April ended well.

For the period of one month, a lot of things has happened that I kinda lost count already. What's important is that I no longer find the need to vent out in frustration when it comes to works.

I took work a lot more seriously and I try to look things in a different perspective whereby I take things that had happened in a more positive way.

Thanks to the yearly bonus, I managed to do a few things which I have planned, which are sending my car for its 80 000km service (wayyyyyy overdue) and also to save slightly more than before. What's more important is that I finally managed to pay all the overdue debts yang dari kawan-kawan mbahahaha thank you guys for helping me out!

I can't remember exactly what happened but I know for a fact that I enjoyed the journey of the whole month. I'm currently mentoring one of the CS interns and she reminds me so much of my younger self. She just finished SPM and is the same age as Adik lol been spending so much time with her till now bahahaha

On a related note, I am loving how I do my life everyday. I've decided to be more positive on the things which had happened and resist on cussing. And guess what, it worked! Alhamdulillah, I am a lot more chill (just like Nashreen - the intern) and did not panic if things didn't go my way.

I  am seriously loving my life rn, to be honest.

I am still preparing the things to do before I fly to Melbourne and paling crucial is actually the plane ticket. Told Adam to get it sorted by the end of the month so that we can plan our itinerary accordingly. Banyak tempat nak visit and so little time.

As for the relationship department, well - I'm still on Tinder (LMAO) but then I decided to end things thoroughly with Nishan. One of the reasons is because I cannot move on while having him texting me everyday but not have feelings for him. How do you dudes do that?? So yeah, I told him he should stop texting me and I will do the same.

I don't see the points of texting each other everyday but we end up fighting over small little things, you know? It's really annoying tbh =_= I pun stress hari-hari. Like, we fight like a couple but we're not even dating. Pfft.

He obviously got the last say but I didn't reply him after that. Penat la nak jaga hati orang, but no one is taking care of yours, ya know? Haih.

I really miss writing here .

I still remember previously when I started blogging and how I'd spend my nights writing about what happened on that day. Well, life was simpler back then, I guess.

Now asyik busy with work, family, friends and sometimes I don't even time for myself. But I will always take it positively because I know for sure He is helping me to fight my own demon.

God knows what will happen to me if I was wayyy too free but had too many things to handle. I am going through a phase and I hope it will be over soon.

Gonna have my financial sorted out again sebab sekarang macam haywire gila thanks to my overbudgeting ugh. Bulan 5 punya gaji will reset it again.

Okay la, I'm done writing for now.

Till then, x





Labels: ,