Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Counting my blessing.
· Bliss.
· Priorities
· default
· #3
· End of February
· Seriously, Universe?
· #Flydol2017
· What I Want To Do in 2017
· "Do we really need to to this?"


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Ramadhan 2017.
Monday, May 29, 2017 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

It is the Holy month again..and as per the previous years, i tried to reflect as many as possible on how I have been doing for the past months in the year.

Truthfully, I am quite proud of myself. I didn't exactly outdo myself but I managed to give my (almost) 100% focus when I deliver the result.

It wasn't easy. I was battling with my own inner demon which no one knew of. I am not clinically diagnosed fyi, but at times I felt that I am not fit for the world I am living in.

*inhale, exhale* 

I am trying to be in the good book and basically, on good side of things. Do more good deeds than to receive them because I'd want to feel good about myself. I cut off the unnecessary stuffs (#whatsTinder LOL) and focus on the important things in life.

I am trying to be a better daughter and better sister for my siblings. Tried to work hard to earn more decent money so that I can contribute to my family more. Helped out whenever I can.

I am trying to be a better person than I was yesterday. To constantly improve and to not beat myself too much when I didn't achieve my goals. To love myself more and to know my worth so that people can't just walk over me thinking it's okay.

I am trying to be a better friend for everyone. To be there during the good days or when it gets stormy. To offer comfort and support they needed so that they will never feel alone.

This Ramadhan, I promise myself I'll try harder and be more istiqomah in doing the things I do.

InshaAllah, the good things to those who waits :)


X,
Atika