Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Ramadhan 2017.
· Counting my blessing.
· Bliss.
· Priorities
· default
· #3
· End of February
· Seriously, Universe?
· #Flydol2017
· What I Want To Do in 2017


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

iMiss.
Saturday, August 5, 2017 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I miss writing.

It's already August, and here I am, stealing some times to update this blog.

It has been rather a whirlwind ride throughout the eight months of 2017. I have experienced so many new and foreign things that I think I am ready for what's coming next.

It's funny when during the beginning of the year, I told myself that it's going to be my year. but right now, I am not too sure anymore lol

I'd have to say, it has been life changing to say the least, seeing friends getting married to their boyfriend/girlfriends, finding jodoh on dating app (hey! it's 2017) and me, just being me.

Work has been really tiring, that one I can tell you guys. I have to thank my friends tho for the recommendation and I am having a great time living my life as how it is now.

I am currently juggling doing two jobs, one full time and one part time. Right now, I am currently working as a freelance consultant for two giant company, one is in e-commerce and another in the publishing industry.

So, I am reaaaaally trying not to collapse by the end of the day, EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Sometimes, meetings and works back to back from morning till late at night.

But sokay, this is what I need to do now.

As for the update in the relationship department - FYI, I've met some really great guys along the way and although I told everyone that I am not looking, it seemed that I am attracted to one right now and perhaps, he is also attracted to me AHAHAHAHAHA!

...or maybe not lol

Anyhow, I am just gonna go with the flow. I don't really want to stress on it much because I know when I am ready, it will happen eventually :) This time, I want it to happen naturally as how God wants to arrange it tbh.

I teared up during Anis' solemnization. I think the union of two people who are madly in love with each other are just beautiful ♥ I am so happy she found the one! The remaining CS girls are getting married very soon, even Mel is seeing someone! and me? I am just here, guys. Any takers? hahaha

I am looking forward for my Melbourne birthday trip. The money is raining quite a bit this month, and so far the expenses is on track! FUH. Although, I need to redo all the expenses again because I decided to splurge on dUCkscarves *teehee* It is too tempting!

Some of the debts which I haven't paid will be cleared by next week inshaAllah so I'll have the balance ALL for myself. HEHE

Okay, I guess enough update for now.

Till then, guys!

x
Atika Sikun



Labels: , ,